Realizing a vision for on-demand computing
With ESSA – Enterprise Solutions Superstore Alliance
Cloud Technologies Forum 2012
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Venue: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center
To all technology and business executives
The debate about cloud computing is over. Whether the cloud is private or public is no longer relevant, companies across all verticals and sizes will adopt cloud computing in some form — the hybrid cloud is the future.
Computerworld Hong Kong invites you to the Cloud Technologies Forum 2012 to hear how businesses are now charting a real world blueprint for cloud computing.
Hear from Joseph Au-Yeung, Vice President, Application Maintenance and Managed Services, PCCW Solutions, on how Enterprises can enhance their agility and efficiency with premium cloud services; and leaders from Hong Kong, Singapore and India as they demonstrate how cloud will change your business and transform IT.
Keynote (6) - Starting your private cloud journey: moving beyond virtual servers
Time: 12:30 – 13:00
|Mr. Joseph Au Yeung has over 20 years experiences in ICT industry and is currently responsible for the premium cloud service development of PCCW Solutions with the launch of ESSA - Enterprise Solutions Superstore Alliance which aggregates a diverse range of applications to serve different needs of enterprise customers through 5 stacks of cloud services. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS as well as Content-as-a Service and Process-as-a Service.
REGISTER TODAY to hear our international speakers discuss the following:
- How the hybrid Cloud the foundation of the future IT organization?
- How cloud empowers business leaders to tap directly into technology
- Business driven adoption of cloud and the role for IT
- How must IT models change with the emergence of cloud computing?
- Cloud's impact on IT governance and risk frameworks
- Managing cloud expectations — delivering real results
- Is security in the cloud in fact the biggest concern and challenge?