Disclaimer, Copyright and Forward-Looking Statements
The directors and management of PCCW Limited ("PCCW" or "the Company") advise that the information contained on this website is current as at the date of publication. The Company makes no representation that all information relating to the Company has been posted on this website and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any of the information contained on this website.
With the exception of the formal announcements issued by the Company, the Company takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any information which appears on the Company website. Information is extracted from various publications and is posted on the Company website for the convenience of customers, shareholders, investors and other users, and the Company makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Company website. The Company makes no representation that all information relating to the Company and its businesses has been included.
All material provided on this website is for information only and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation with respect to any securities issued by the Company.
The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or reliance on, any information contained on this website or for the omission of any information relating to the Company.
For current developments, please refer to the Press Section.
All PCCW material, including publicly available website information, corporate policies and other documents, unless otherwise stated, is the property of "PCCW-HKT DataCom Services Limited". These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through PCCW documents or via the Company website may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce or retransmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of PCCW.
Some information contained on this website contains forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements relating to revenues and earnings. The words "believe", "intend", "expect", anticipate", "project", "estimate", "predict", "is confident", "has confidence" and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not historical facts. Rather, these forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs, assumptions, expectations, estimates, and projections of the directors and management of PCCW about the business, the industry and the markets in which we operate.
These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and are difficult to predict. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from those expressed, implied or forecasted in these forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in these forward-looking statements include:
- increased competition in the Hong Kong telecommunications market and the continuing negative effects from the regulatory constraints that apply to us;
- possible negative effects of potentially new regulatory developments;
- risks associated with our mobile business, including intense competition in the mobile telecommunications market and the funding and development of our 3G business;
- increased competition in the Hong Kong pay-television market;
- our ability to execute our business strategy, including our ability to enter into business combinations, strategic investments and acquisitions;
- our ability to secure or successfully implement new business opportunities or anticipated projects with China Netcom;
- risks related to loss of business to competitors of China Netcom;
- risks associated with PCPD, our property development and investment subsidiary, including the development of the Cyberport project and future property development plans;
- our ability to implement our business plan as a consequence of our substantial debt;
- our exposure to interest rate risk;
- risks associated with the expansion of our operations outside Hong Kong;
- our ability to introduce new technologies, to successfully respond to technological developments and to adapt existing technologies may be limited.
Reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the views of the directors and management of PCCW as at the date the information was loaded onto the Company website only. We undertake no obligation to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that arise after publication of this information on the Company website.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions of www.pccwsolutions.com
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this Internet site (Site). By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We technically operate the Site. However, we exercise no editorial control over some of the Content on the Site and in some cases other persons provide the Content on the Site or operate parts of the Site or other Internet sites you may view or access through the Site (Third Party Providers).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
You may be required to register with us in order to access certain parts of the Site (Sub-Portal). Where you are required to register:
a. you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information;
b. you must safeguard any user name and password which we provide to you; and
c. you authorize us to assume that any person using the Site with your user name and password is either you or authorized to act for you.
You acknowledge that your use of some Sub Portals may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case, you will be notified accordingly, and those additional terms and conditions:
a. will apply to your use of such Sub-portal in addition to these terms and conditions; and
b. will prevail over these terms and conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and with or without notice,
a. vary the Site or any part of the Site (including any Sub Portal for which you are required to register); and
b. modify or discontinue this Site, any part of the Site and the services available on it without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to:
a. charge fees; and
b. to vary or amend the terms and conditions which cover such fees, for access to or use of all or some parts of the Site.
The introduction of charges or amendments to terms and conditions referred to in paragraph (a) will be treated as (at our sole discretion):
a. amendments to these terms and conditions; or
b. the introduction of, or amendments to, terms and conditions which govern a Sub-portal, and you will be notified and bound by those new or amended terms and conditions accordingly.
5. Site Content
You acknowledge that Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Unless you are expressly authorized by law you must not by yourself or permit any other person to:
a. sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
b. use any Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
c. reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
d. otherwise infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
6. Your Use of the Site
You must not:
a. disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site;
b. violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site; or
c. collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
7. Third Party Providers
You acknowledge that:
a. parts of the Site; and
b. parts of the Content, are provided or maintained by Third Party Providers and not by us.
- Your correspondence or dealings with any Third Party Provider are solely between you and that Third Party Provider, and you agree that we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
8. Links and Advertisements
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
- Some links which appear on the Site are automatically generated, and may be offensive or inappropriate to some people. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk.
- Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between you and such advertisers.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
9. Personal Data and Cookies
- During your use of the Site, we may issue to and request from your computer blocks of data known as "cookies". You must not alter any cookies sent to your computer from the Site and you must ensure that your computer sends correct and accurate cookies in response to any relevant request from the Site.
10. The Use of the Site Is At Your Risk
- You use the Site at your risk. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. All information provided on or via the Site is for information purposes only. You should seek your own independent advice with respect to any Content.
- We endeavor to provide a convenient and functional Site, but we do not guarantee that the Content will be error free or that the Site or the server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the Content, we do not undertake to provide support or maintenance services for the Content.
- If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we will not be responsible for such costs.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any Applicable Law.
- If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in accordance with paragraph (e) but allows limitations of a certain maximum extent then we limit our warranties to that extent.
11. Limitation of Liability
- We will accept no liability whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings or any other loss resulting from your access to, reliance on, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
- If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with paragraph (a) but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
- Where you are required to register with us, you may cancel such registration at any time by notifying us.
- We may cancel your registration if you do not visit the Site for an extended period of time, or if we reasonably believe that you have violated any Applicable Laws, acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement, or have violated our rights or those of another party.
- The provisions of these terms and conditions entitled "Use of the Site is at Your Risk", "Limitation of Liability," and "General Provisions" will survive cancellation of your registration or termination of this agreement.
We will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the Site. You agree:
a. to check the Site for notices; and
b. that you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site.
14. General Provisions
- If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or the Content or your breach of this agreement.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over any Chinese version (if any) which is provided for information purposes only.
Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
- any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- any obligation under any license in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
"Content" includes things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials).
"Hong Kong" means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
"We" or "us" means PCCW Solutions Limited.
Get in touch with us!
If you’re considering PCCW Solutions or just want more information, please simply fill out the form.
More data we got, make our services faster, smarter, and more useful to you. Please fill out our survey.
Thank you for your message.
We have received your enquiry and
will contact you very soon.