Increased Business Resilience through Managed Services
Nov 18, 2020
The managed services market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of approximately 11.27% by 2025i , with Asia-Pacific to be the fastest growing market, owing to the rapidly increasing adoption of IoT, cloud infrastructure and big data across organizations as a major part of their digital transformation journey.
Southeast Asian companies see hybrid cloud as an ideal IT model but they’re struggling to adopt the technology, with 70 % of organizations believe their transformation is taking longer than expected.ii Enterprises are looking for flexibility, thus they are seeking partnerships with managed service providers (MSPs) to navigate IT complexities, speed up the rate of digitalization and achieve business resilience during uncertain times.
Redefining the overall enterprise process
According to a recent survey report, 59% of business executives cite cybersecurity as the biggest challenge for managing IT in-house.iii The other major challenges include finding and retaining right people (51%), lack of key IT skills (50%) and infrastructure complexity (49%). Enterprises are shifting towards managed services to overcome IT challenges, with the most outsourced technologies being security (58%), cloud infrastructure (55%) and systems management (50%).
Empowering enterprises to focus on core competencies
The ability to integrate the increasingly diverse technologies across business ecosystems is a critical capability for organizations today. By partnering with managed service providers, enterprises can digitalize their business operations, improve their resilience and IT agility.
• End-to-end automation – leveraging digital technologies to help you integrate systems and simplify processes for superior performance and efficiency gains
• Hassle-free IT support – minimize your IT interruptions and cybersecurity threats with proactive alerts, prevent downtime through regular maintenance and systems patching
• Accelerate cloud deployment – empower you to take full advantage of cloud platform by supporting the entire cloud journey, from migration, implementation to ongoing operation
Holistic digital transformation approach
PCCW Solutions offers customized managed services and differentiated turnkey solutions that empower enterprises to:
• Gain agility to adapt on market dynamics through the right IT skills
• Achieve integrated IT service management and delivery
• Optimize overall business productivity, security and performance
Anchored on industry best practices and standards such as ITIL, PMP, ISO9001 and ISO20000 to optimize client’s application environments, our complete managed services suite addresses enterprises’ outsourcing needs from service desk, application management to infrastructure support.
Get in touch with us!
If you’re considering PCCW Solutions or just want more information, please simply fill out the form.
Thank you for your message.
We have received your enquiry and
will contact you very soon.